Realtree Edge TZ 1250 Lumbar Pack By Tenzing.Complete versatility: that’s what the Tenzing TZ 1250 Lumbar Pack provides to hunters who demand options. This lumbar pack fully adjusts to fit your size and hunting style with complete mobility, clever organization and multiple loading points. The Tenzing TZ 1250 accommodates a surprisingly large supply of gear in a compact lumbar pack. With 1,250 cubic inches of storage space and 13 total compartments, this advanced design carries all your essentials while maintaining maximum upper-body mobility.
Tenzing TZ 1250 Lumbar Pack Features:
- Premium air mesh suspension system for improved breathability and overall comfort
- Robic™ rip-stop fabric adds durability in high-stress areas
- Fully adjustable vertical suspension
- Fold-out bow and gun carrying boot
- H2O compatible (2-liter)
- Four compression straps to secure extra gear
Tenzing TZ 1250 Lumbar Pack Dimensions:
- MAIN COMPARTMENT 9” x 15” x 6.5”
- FACE COMPARTMENT 6” x 6” x 2”
- SIDE COMPARTMENT (x2) 7” x 5” x 1.5”
- HIP COMPARTMENT (x2) 9” x 4” x 2”
Hunting Gear And Crossbow Financing.Kiigns Hunting's new ShopPay integration allows you to pay in full or in 4 interest-free installments for orders between $50 and $3000. This new crossbow financing feature allows you to buy now and pay later for the hunting equipment you need most. Offering you a more modern way to own the best hunting equipment available with less stress on your wallet. Shop smarter with more flexible spending and enjoy the great outdoors without exceeding your budget.
Buy Now Pay Later On Top Brands.
- Ravin Crossbows
- TenPoint Crossbows
- Mission Crossbows
- Barnett Crossbows
- Killer Instinct Crossbows
- Bear X Crossbows
- CenterPoint Crossbows
No Hidden Fees.No interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make The Most Of Your Budget.Automatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.