Mossy Oak Breakup Pace Pack By Tenzing.The Tenzing Pace Pack is designed to keep you on the move. A starting weight under two pounds makes 1,600 cubic inches of storage space go a long way. Its low-profile design, specialized pockets and water reservoir compartment make it ideal for tree stand or day hunting. A channeled ventilation back pad and molded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap offer unmatched comfort to keep you focused on the hunt, while hypalon-reinforced stress points add extra durability. Put on the Pace pack, and you’ll wonder why you put up with the other packs for so long when you could have been wearing this.
Tenzing Pace Pack Features:
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Ergonomic padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- H2O compatible
- Four lateral compression straps to secure load
- Ultra soft and quiet tricot fabric
- Hypalon-reinforced stress points
- Yellow-coded zippers on main compartment for top or side access
Tenzing Pace Pack Dimensions:
- MAIN COMPARTMENT 20” x 12” x 6.5”
- FACE COMPARTMENT 16” x 11” x 2”
- STASH POCKET 5.5” x 8.5” x 2”
- MESH SIDE POCKET (x2) 7” x 7” x 2”
Hunting Gear And Crossbow Financing.Kiigns Hunting's new ShopPay integration allows you to pay in full or in 4 interest-free installments for orders between $50 and $3000. This new crossbow financing feature allows you to buy now and pay later for the hunting equipment you need most. Offering you a more modern way to own the best hunting equipment available with less stress on your wallet. Shop smarter with more flexible spending and enjoy the great outdoors without exceeding your budget.
Buy Now Pay Later On Top Brands.
- Ravin Crossbows
- TenPoint Crossbows
- Mission Crossbows
- Barnett Crossbows
- Killer Instinct Crossbows
- Bear X Crossbows
- CenterPoint Crossbows
No Hidden Fees.No interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make The Most Of Your Budget.Automatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.