Viper SD Climber By Summit Treestands.The Viper SD is the most popular stand in the Summit lineup. Its lightweight and strong aluminum build make it the climber of choice for hardcore hunters. The padded backpack straps coupled with the upper and lower frames ability to pack tight against each other allow for maximum portability no matter how far the distance. Once you get there, stay for a while in the suspended foam-padded seat with cushioned backrest and padded armrests. The closed front allows for simple sit-and-stand climbing and doubles as a gun and crossbow rest. The large 20”x36” aluminum platform offers plenty of foot space to stand up for a bow shot, too. The Viper SD features Summit’s Dead Metal technology that allows you to move in the stand without creating game-spooking unnatural metal sounds. Padded seat, rail and armrest are decorated in Realtree camo for maximum concealment. Order now.
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand Features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction keeps the Viper SD’s weight at 20 pounds.
- Closed-front designs makes climbing a breeze by giving hunters a seat to use while climbing up or down a tree.
- Sit comfortably for hours in the suspended foam-padded seat with cushioned backrest and padded armrests.
- Large 20”x36” aluminum 5-channel platform frame with Dead Metal sound dampening technology.
- Realtree Camouflage
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand Specifications:
- Stand Type: Closed-Front Climber
- Stand Weight: 20 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Platform Frame Size: 20"W x 36"D
- Seat Frame Size: 22.5"W x 37.50" D
- Seat Area: (Bottom) 18"W x 12"L (Back) 12"W x 20"H
- Seat Type: Foam
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Tree Diameter Range: 8"-20"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.