Mini Viper SD Climber By Summit Treestands.Weighing in at just 18 pounds, the Mini VIPER SD is one of Summit’s lightest climbers and is ideal for the smaller hunter. Designed for optimized portability and stealth, the Mini VIPER SD features the same engineering as the flagship Viper SD but with a shorter top length and platform. Offering the perfect balance of features, space and weight, the Mini VIPER's adjustable foam-padded seat can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting while a solid front bar makes climbing easy and doubles as a gun rest. The Mini VIPER is also highly portable, with a nesting frame that packs easily on your back. Order now.
Summit Mini Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand Features:
- Stand Type: Closed-front Climber
- Stand Weight: 18 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Platform Frame size: 20"W x 32"D
- Seat Frame Size: 22.5"W x 33.50"D
- Seat Area: (Bottom) 18"W x 12"L (Back) 12"W x 20"H
- Seat Type: Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Seat Height (in relation to platform): Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Tree Diameter Range: 8"-20"
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Summit Mini Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand Specifications:
- Aluminum 4-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Quick Draw Coated, Steel Climbing Cables (2)
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3- 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Adjustable Bungee Style Back Pack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Bungee Style Umbilical Cord
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.