Goliath SD Climber By Summit Treestands.The extra-large Summit Goliath SD offers extra space and an ample 350-pound weight limit, making it the perfect stand for the bigger hunter or for anyone looking for more room to maneuver. The original big-man stand, the Summit Goliath SD remains a huge favorite among hunters, and with good reason. Featuring the same comfort-engineered design as the Viper SD but with a wider top, the Goliath SD allows larger-framed hunters a little more room to move, with only a minimal gain in weight. At 21 lbs., the Goliath SD is still lightweight and portable enough to go everywhere you go and also boasts a larger, more comfortable seat. Order now.
Summit Goliath SD Climbing Tree Stand Features:
- Stand Type: Closed-Front Climber
- Stand Weight: 21 lbs.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
- Platform Frame Size: 20"W x 36"D
- Seat Frame Size: 24.5"W x 37.50" D
- Seat Area: (Bottom) 18"W x 12"L (Back) 12"W x 20"H
- Seat Type: Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Tree Diameter Range: 8"-20"
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Summit Goliath SD Climbing Tree Stand Specifications:
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.