T20X Thermal Imager Scope By Sector Optics.The Sector Optics T20x thermal imager scope offers unique optical zoom from 3 to 5.5x in a tiny package. The perfect thermal riflescope for hunting wild pigs, coyotes and other predators after dark. The T20x can be used in a variety of search operations, firefighting and detection and other commercial applications.
Sector T20X Thermal Imager Scope Features:
- On‑board image enhancement
- Shutter with automatic NUC
- Auto shutdown motion sensor saves battery power
- Multiple display views: white hot / black hot / NV green / color
- Mounting via 30mm mounting rings
Sector T20X Thermal Imager Scope Specifications:
- Size (L x W x H): 2.8 x 1.8 x 1.5 in / 70 x 46 x 39 mm
- Weight: 4.7 oz / 133 g
- Zoom: 3 – 5.5
- Field-of-View: 17° to 9°
- Focus Range: 1 yd/m to infinity
- Spectral Range: 8-14 micron
- Power Continuous Operation: CR2 3V, 4+ hours
- Sensor Resolution: 80 × 60 px FLIR Lepton 3
- Display (diagonal): 1.3 in / 33 mm
- Display Resolution: 128×96
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 115° F / -10° to +45° C
- Frame Rate / Shutter: 9 Hz with shutter
- Environmental: IP66
Hunting Gear And Crossbow Financing.Kiigns Hunting's new ShopPay integration allows you to pay in full or in 4 interest-free installments for orders between $50 and $3000. This new crossbow financing feature allows you to buy now and pay later for the hunting equipment you need most. Offering you a more modern way to own the best hunting equipment available with less stress on your wallet. Shop smarter with more flexible spending and enjoy the great outdoors without exceeding your budget.
Buy Now Pay Later On Top Brands.
- Ravin Crossbows
- TenPoint Crossbows
- Mission Crossbows
- Barnett Crossbows
- Killer Instinct Crossbows
- Bear X Crossbows
- CenterPoint Crossbows
No Hidden Fees.No interest, no fees, and no impact to your credit score.
Make The Most Of Your Budget.Automatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
*Subject to eligibility check and approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.