HyperTac 420 Crossbow Package By Barnett Crossbows.The most compact and devastating crossbow in its class has now emerged, the HyperTac 420. A newly designed platform and ultra-compact riser assembly paired with the tactical-style adjustable butt stock renders this bow unbelievably maneuverable in tight quarters. The ultra-compact design isn’t the only thing downsized on this new model, however. The bow amplifies Barnett’s Hyper series crossbow lineup and shoots the small-diameter, extreme penetrating HyperFlite .204 diameter arrows.
Form follows function on the new HyperTac, but its sharp decoration sweetens the deal even more. Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila conceals the bow in any terrain, while the accompanied Halo 1.5 - 5 x 32 mm premium red/green illuminated, speed compensating scope lets you spot your target in dense brush and low light with precision reticles from 20-70 yards. The included TriggerTech trigger increases accuracy and precision with a crisp, three-pound zero creep trigger. The package comes complete with a lightweight side-mounted quiver, rope cocking device, HyperFlite arrows and only needs a single bolt to assemble. Shoulder this bow just once and you’ll understand the hype.
Barnett HyperTac 420 Crossbow Package Features:
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology – $200 value
- Adjustable Length-of-Pull Butt Stock
- Pass-Through Forend with Multi-Position Pistol Grip
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated, Speed Compensating Scope
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Pre-Installed String Dampeners
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Single Bolt Assembly
Barnett Crossbows HyperTac 420 Package Includes:
- Three 22” HyperFlite™ Arrows
- Premium 1.5-5x32 Illuminated, Speed Compensating Scope
- Premium Side-Mount Quiver
- Lubrication Wax
- Rope Cocking Device
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.