Bushnell Forge Binoculars 15x56At the apex of the Bushnell Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. Bushnell didn’t stop there, adding BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provides increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers you high resolution and color contrast in low light so hunters, shooters, and outdoorsman never miss a moment of action.
Bushnell Forge 15x56 Features:
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
What’s in the box:
Semi-rigid EVA case, soft case, padded neck strap, Bushnell binocular tripod adapter, Bushnell binocular harness, EVA case strap, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, back lens cap, Instruction Sheet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.